Skip to main content

Total Views

Minecraft Pocket Edition Pixel Art: Water Bottle Potion + Kylo Ren Mask Pixel Art in MCPE (0.15.0)


Hello guys! Sorry for posting so late. This is my first post today. Sorry for not posting yesterday! I am back with some more Minecraft Pocket Edition builds that I made. According to the last Google+ poll, the two builds that you wanted to see me do next are a Minecraft water bottle pixelart and a Kylo Ren mask from Star Wars. So here is my post about it!


As shown above, I make Kylo Ren's mask. The black mouthpiece has some grey outlines making a shape almost like the uppercase letter "A". The most of the upper mask is grey, and has some black lines in it. The eye piece is also black. There are small black pieces coming out of the sides of the mask. The top of the mask is a black staircase with a flat top. 


As you can see above, the water bottle potion is a pixelart and almost exact replica of the classic water bottle texture in Minecraft. The outline is white, and it has some white inside, too. I filled in the rest of the first layer with glass. The next layer has water inside to give it its blue look. I made a part of it bulge out by one block, and added some quartz stairs.  The third layer is a backwards copy of the first layer.

The top of the water bottle is thicker than the rest of the parts. Inside it is filled in by a red cap, and it sticks out at the top, too. I added many shades and some nether brick stairs to the cap to make it more three-dimensional in the game.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this post! Take a moment to vote on a Google+ survey about what Minecraft build I should make to show on my blog next. The two options that receive the most votes by Tuesday are the ones that I will make and show to you guys! Don't worry if the option you wanted doesn't get picked, I will put the remaining one in the next poll, as well as add new options. Here is the poll: https://plus.google.com/117393279606783131402/posts/4Tc5ECxmWJG

Here is my previous Minecraft PE builds, a First Order Stormtrooper helmet and BB-8 pixel art:

Here is my previous post, my only post for yesterday, June 26, 2016, that was about Angry Birds Star Wars fan art of Rey Bird and Kylo Ren Pig: http://arcabaran.blogspot.com/2016/06/angry-birds-star-wars-force-awakens-fan.html

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading this. Stay tuned for my second post later on today, and two posts every day of the summer. I will see you next time. BBYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 

Comments