Skip to main content

Total Views

Gravity Falls: "Dipper and Mabel vs The Future" Clip Shown at NY Comic Con Panel 2015- THE FUTURE IS TOMORROW!!!! Watch the episode October 12, 8 PM, on Disney XD!


A clip of the new episode was shown at New York Comic Con 2015 today!
HYPE, HYPE, AND MORE HYPE!!!!!

That music at the end though... They changed the theme song? Sounds pretty spooky to me. This means that something bad  HAS TO HAPPEN!!!!

Here is the clip:


                                                     To learn more about this ep:

                     My first blog post about it, which is not as detailed but had the first two trailers in it:
                     http://arcabaran.blogspot.com/2015/10/gravity-falls-dipper-and-mabel-vs.html

                  My second blog post about it, where I go into more details and show pictures, as well as a                   third trailer:
                   http://arcabaran.blogspot.com/2015/10/gravity-falls-dipper-and-mabel-vs_10.html


             Watch it tomorrow, October 12 (Columbus Day), 8 PM,on Disney XD!

That is all for this post, and be sure to share it with others, subscribe, and stay tuned for future posts. If you have read all the post on my home page, you can go into my archive to see my older posts, so they don't become forgotten! Once you reach the bottom of the page, click on "Older Posts" to see more. I try to make 1-3 posts every day, and if you follow this blog you will see them daily on the bottom of your blogger dashboard. Thank you for reading, and I will see you all later. BUH-BBYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Check my other blog, the Right-Brain View- rightbrainview.blogspot.com

Check out the blog me and Young are working on together: youngandarca.blogspot.com

A blog dedicated to cats: catmeetshome.blogspot.com

Comments