Skip to main content

Total Views

ULTRA MEGA BREAKING NEWS: Minecraft: Story Mode: Episode 1- The Order of the Stone, Out October 13!

NOTE: Yes, I know I released a whole bunch of posts at the same time. I wanted to get them out of the way for now, since I have school. Also, they are all really cool, and I couldn't wait to share them with you! Enjoy!


The highly-talked-about new game, Minecraft: Story Mode will have its first episode, titled "the Order of the Stone", out October 13, 2015. I'm so excited! It will be available for Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android-based devices. PlayStation Vita and Wii U editions are also in development, but those will be released a bit later on.

A cool thing about the game is that you will be able to choose what you want the main character, named "Jessie", to look like, regardless of look, gender, or age. Since Jessie is a boy and a girl name, you can choose any look regardless.
The options are shown below:

I am so excited to get to play on iOS and PC, the two platforms that I have!

That is all for this post, and be sure to share it with others, subscribe, and stay tuned for future posts. If you have read all the post on my home page, you can go into my archive to see my older posts, so they don't become forgotten! I try to make posts every single day, and if you follow this blog you will see them daily on the bottom of your blogger dashboard. Thank you for reading, and I will see you all later. BUH-BBYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Check my other blog, the Right-Brain View- rightbrainview.blogspot.com

Check out the blog me and Young are working on together: youngandarca.blogspot.com

A blog dedicated to cats: catmeetshome.blogspot.com

Comments

Click here to open my Blog Archive

Show more