Skip to main content

Total Views

Gravity Falls: "The Last Mabelcorn" Trailer! BILL CIPHER RETURNS! Watch it September 7 8:30 PM on Disney XD


                             Season 2 Episode 15 will be called "The Last Mabelcorn". It obviously will have a unicorn. But that's not all... As revealed by the trailer, Bill Cipher will return, Ford will show Dipper his private study, and of course, Mabel does what she has always wanted to do: Save a unicorn.
                                                       Here is the full trailer:


I will show you some images.


Credit to the upcoming cover goes to YouTuber Vailskibum94. His channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Vailskibum94








Well I can't wait to watch it Monday, September 7, 8:30 PM on Disney XD! It is also the day before my first day of school. What a coincidence!

Also, while you are at it, check out this funny Gravity Falls GIF I found! Yes, Stan, that was you. 
You can't deny it. You can wear your fez now.

That is all for this post, and be sure to share it with others, subscribe, and stay tuned for future posts. If you have read all the post on my home page, you can go into my archive to see my older posts, so they don't become forgotten! I try to make posts every single day, and if you follow this blog you will see them daily on the bottom of your blogger dashboard. Thank you for reading, and I will see you all later. BUH-BBYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Check my other blog, the Right-Brain View- rightbrainview.blogspot.com

Comments

Click here to open my Blog Archive

Show more